5/16/23

Today I woke up at 7:45 and went to the rink at 8:00. After I finish my job I grab my hockey stick and gloves I shot and skated around for an hour and a half. Then after my job and shooting I went to the Dining Hall to get lunch. For lunch today I had the sandwich that I make every day. It's a ham, cheese, and pepperoni sandwich. I also had three pieces of everything seasoning bread and then a glass of water and a cookie to top it off. After that, I went to the gym and started stretching for 30m and then went into the workout. Then I started my upper body workout with bench 5 set-6 reps. I then went to overhead dumbbells 3-8 And then dumbbell rows 3-8. After that, I went into lat bands and pushups 3-16. Then to finish it up I stretched until and bike for another 30m. Then I went to lacrosse practice and today there were no bugs during practice. At practice, I played with a puppy all day. After practice, I went to dinner and ate some pork and some pasta. I also had cheesecake and a cup of water. Then I went back to my room and hang outside with everyone and went to Jake's at 7:20 to get a spirit. Before I went to bed, I got a nice big double-decker cheeseburger from the Rulon grill and then went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog