Colin kwak 5/19/23

Today I woke up took a shower and had a bowl of oatmeal. Then walk over to the rink and skated while shooting pucks. Then I went to the dining hall to get some cereal and 2% milk. After that, I went into my room and took a nap on the couch. Then I went to lunch and made myself the sandwich that I always make. What is in the sandwich is ham, cheese, and pepperoni. I also had white rice with chicken and a cup of water. Then I went to the gym to hit my workout. Then I went to the gym to stretch for 30 m and started my workout at 9:30 today was more of a conditioning day. I would say today was a tough day. I started with a 4m jump rope and then when into a 1m plank and I did that twice. After that, I did 4m of band walks and a 1m plank twice. Then I went into 5m med ball slams to run twice. After that, I went into Russian twist 5m and did them twice. Lastly, I went on a 20 m bike ride for a cool down. Then I felt a little tight so I did a 30m stretch. I also went to the chick fl a team snack. Then went back to my room took a shower and then went to dinner. I had some pork and ice cream. Then I went back to the dorm and watch my show and then waited for someone to give me a burger and then went to bed.

Hours=5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog