Colin Kwak 5/20/23

Today I got a sleep-in and went to Jake's to get some cereal and 2% milk. After that, I went to the gym and stretch for 30 and did a nice bike ride for an hour. Then after that, I went right over to the rink to shoot pucks for 2 hours. Then I went to lunch and ate some pasta and marinara sauce with chicken and cheesy garlic bread. Then after an hour I went to the gym and stretch for 30m and then had a little bit more energy so I did an arm farm. Then I went to take a shower and watch my show. After that, I went to dinner and had mac and cheese. I also had chicken and bread with some chocolate cake and water. Then I went to my room to go and change and went to the dance and then I went back to my room took a shower made some more food and then went to bed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog