Colin Kwak 5/17/23

Today I woke up at 8:45 and walk to the Dinning hall I had cereal with milk. Then today I walked over to the gym and started with a 30 m stretch and then went into our workout for an hour and then stretch for 30 more minutes afterward. For the workout, I did a back day and started with cleans 5-5. After that, I went into deadlifts and did 5-8. Then I went into balancing and front lungs. 3 set for 8 reps. Then of course went into stretching. After that, I went to lunch and got Alfredo pasta and 3 pieces of chicken. Then I had a cup of water and some chive bread.  Then went back to Rulon to shower and change. I then hop onto the lacrosse bus and went to Kua. I ended up taking a nap on the bus there and back. We lost and we got back in time for dinner and it was okay. I had chicken scampi with fettuccini and potatoes. I then had ice cream and a cup of water. Then after that, I went into my room and waited for someone to grill me a double cheeseburger. As I am writing this Groth is doing that right now and that is my whole day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog