Colin Kwak 5/15/23

Today I woke up and grab some cereal at the dining hall then I went to the rink and had some fun from 9-11. After that, I went back to my room and then went to the Dining hall and made y sandwich that I always make because lunch wasn't good. After that talk with Kelly about a plan and then stretch and bike for 40. Then I went back to the room and shower. After that, I went to lacrosse practice and had fun. Then I skip dinner and went to the gym. I did clean 5-5 and then front squats 5-8. Then I moved on to hinges and sit-ups and reverse sit-ups. Then I went to the Dining hall and got some ice cream. I started to walk back to the dorm and the grill was on and I had three burgers. Now I went inside and took a shower and then started to watch a movie. After that, I had a pop tart and a sprit and then watch a hockey game and then went to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog