Colin Kwak 5/18/23

Today I went to the rink early in the morning and ate oatmeal on the walk over. Then I shot pucks while also skating and listening to music. After that, I went to Jake's and got an omelet with orange juice. Then I went back to my dorm and ate my omelet and then took a shower. After the shower, I watch some hockey and then took a nap. When I woke up it was time for lunch and I went to lunch and had Ham and jack bagel with white rice and chicken. I also had a Caesar salad with pink lemonade. Then after that, I went back to the room to grab my gym stuff and headed over. Today I started my lift at 9:30 and started with an incline dumbbell bench press 5-8 and inverted rows. Then I moved on to dumbbells overhead press and did 3-8. Then I did band over head press to failure first was to 24 second was to 23 and three was to 23. Lastly, I ended the workout with 100 barbell curls. Then went back to my room to watch some more hockey and then went to dinner. I had some cold steak and some good chicken with fries. After that, I went to the banana split and had some of that with some ice cream. Then I went back to the dorm and watch a new show that we are watching. Then at night, I waited for my nightly burger to be made and it was and that was it.

hours=5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog