Week 1 reflection

This week I was very sore because I haven't workout like that since the fall. I would say that Friday is the hardest day to work out because I have already gone through 4 workouts and 4 times shooting pucks and skating. My forearms are tired but are definitely stronger from all the shooting I have been doing. I can feel my lungs expanding with all of the running, skating, and bike rides I have been doing. This week went really well and I can feel myself getting stronger. I feel like next week is going to be easier after already doing a week but I am definitely going up in weight because of how strong I am getting.

    For the next week and a half, I will be going up in weights and shooting more pucks. The reason why is that I will now have more time since lacrosse is over and my muscles have been growing. I am still doing the same plan as last week but now I am adding more weight and dropping some reps. The cardio and shooting will be the same maybe even a little more depending on if I have time. But next week is going to be fun but also challenging with all of the weight and shooting that is happening.

    I am looking forward to the next week and a half of working out shooing pucks and having fun. It's really nice to make your own schedule and follow through on it. Like waking up everyday around 8 am and then going and eating breakfast is really nice. Then you get to throw weights around and then shoot pucks is really cool. You just have to remember to stay on the schedule and you will be fine living on your own. The senior project makes it feel like you living on your own and preparing you for the real world.


    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog